THE LONGEST HIATUS AKA "A SUMMER BREAK"

This has truly been the longest time I have been away from my blog. Certainly not voluntarily. So I have decided to call it my summer break. As always life's been busy and there are so many changes coming up my head is spinning. They are all good though and I will let them slot into place first, blog very sporadically and then place my little blog back into my life. I want blogging to come naturally again and look forward to featuring my cute, new balcony furniture in upcoming food posts as well as barbeques, picnics, travel... oh there are just so many things.

In the meantime I'll leave you with this most charming picnic photograph that tells stories of warm summer weekends spent with friends, munching on the most delicious goodies, sipping ice cold bubbly and talking and laughing into the early hours. 

See you all soon.

Etta xo

Photo via


1 comment: