FOOD ENVY #02

My first Food Envy post was there to share food I wanted to cook but didn't have the time to. Then I continued browsing Pinterest and fell in love with so many beautiful recipes and photographs of pure yumminess. Really how can I not share these with you? So lets try this food envy thing for a little longer, it might turn into a series it might fizzle out (like some others ;)) but at the moment I am loving it.

So here are four of my current favourite foods for you to enjoy. 











































1 // 2 // 3 // 4

For more inspiration, inside and outside the food department, you can follow me here

1 comment:

  1. I want them all in front of me. Now.
    Seriously, gorgeous and tasty picks! I'd like to take pictures of food like all these guys do.

    ReplyDelete