SEPTEMBER, WHERE DID YOU GO?



I don't even know what happened in September? Wasn't it just August? It definitely has gotten colder. I've got the parka and the wooly scarves out, went more radical on the haircut and generally have not wanted September to end. I guess it's mainly because the big 3-0 is just around the corner (and I am dreading it a little). But then there is a lot to look forward to: The boy is taking me to Copenhagen shortly and I am over the moon. That is one place I can tick off my dream destinations list. Then there's meet-ups with friends I haven't seen in a long time and lots of lovely creative projects both in our home as well as for some of my favourite clients. So here's a few bits from my September, stay tuned for October... I think it'll be a good one.




ONE - Went to see Ben Kenney at Barfly in Camden. Our first gig in a loooong time and we definitely need to make this a more regular occurrence again.
TWO - Burgers at Street Kitchen - The Hatch in South West London. Sooooo good! Really! And G+Ts from the Doodle Bar (Standard is a double. Just saying!) oh and they have massive black boards you can doodle on.
THREE - Mat made the best pie I have ever tasted... yes ever and he bought the cutest vintage pie dishes. Recipe coming soon, you will love it.
FOUR - There is a Hotel Chocolat right on the doorstep of our new office. Isn't their packaging just amazing?! Oh and so is their coffee and their mochas... I feel there is a new (expensive) habit in the making.
FIVE - Yes it is finally cold enough to enjoy a dinner of cheese, homemade chutney and port. I have a soft spot for port.
SIX - We finally moved offices last Friday. The space is amazing, the look is industrial, we have a roof terrace and we celebrated with champagne. It was a good day.
SEVEN - ... and then the cookie monster came to visit us.

No comments:

Post a Comment