FOOD ENVY #6

This week's Food Envy post is all about vegetarian meals. While I don't think I will be able to ever stop eating meat (steak... just saying!) I have been becoming more and more disillusioned with the meat on offer in our local supermarkets. A little while back I started a Veggie Challenge, where I challenged myself to make at least a couple of purely vegetarian meals that are not just salad. It's working wonders for my creativity and I am enjoying experimenting with different spices and vegetable combinations. So here are a few recipes/photographs I found on Pinterest and am drooling all over.

Etta xo

  1 // 2 // 3 // 4
For more inspiration, inside and outside the food department, you can follow me here

2 comments:

  1. I hardly ever eat meat anymore (although the occasional steak or chicken doesn't hurt, eh?!). I LOVE meat, but I'm feeling more and more guilty of eating animals. And just like you said, the meat sold in supermarkets are NOT on my list (seen too many documentaries!), so when we buy some it's sort of a treat! We usually go to our local organic farmshop.

    Love the recipes you picked!
    Just so you know, only the number 2 link seems to work (the other two lead to a 404 error).

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh... thanks for letting me know. Fixed them now :)
      Oh and also I am still on the look out for a good farmers market that sells nice meat. It's difficult in London and soooo expensive.

      Delete