LOVING: KRISTINA KROGH

When Mat and I visited Copenhagen in October we discovered MUNK, a small design shop in Christianshavn. Its beautifully curated shop and inviting window displays had us browsing for small trinkets, prints and souvenirs on several occasions. One particular thing I vividly remember were these geometric prints in all shapes and sizes which had some crazy magnetic power over me and I was so incredibly close to a purchase not only once. (MUNK deserves a LOVING post in its own right so stay tuned for that)

Fast forward to 2014 and this twentyfourteen calendar is all over my Pinterest and the blogs I follow. This is how I first (virtually) met Kristina Krogh. Two weeks later and after looking at her web shop over and over again something clicked and I realised that I've loved her work ever since our first encounter in Copenhagen all those months ago.

I absolutely adore the mix of warm neutrals, textures and shapes she uses while always staying true to a clean and minimalist Scandinavian approach. Kristina's unique skill, attention to detail and talent to combine a variation of textures and colours in the most unusual and unexpected ways is something I cannot cease to admire. Visit her web shop here (you won't leave for a while).

Etta xo

 
All images © Kristina Krogh

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it! I just pinned one of these images from another blog, like, three seconds ago! Her work is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete