GOODBYE GOOGLE READER, HELLO BLOGLOVIN'


You probably all know that google reader is shutting down tomorrow (if not...yes it is) - sad face. So if you wish to continue following your favourite blogs and have them collated in one place I highly recommend you check out bloglovin'. They also have a service that allows you to import all the blogs you were following through google reader. I use it every day and love it.
If you're not sure about bloglovin' check out feedly. I have just downloaded this myself and particularly love the way it looks on the iPad. I must say though that I am still getting my head round it and am not finding it as intuitive as bloglovin'. Either way, check 'em both out, it's definitely worth a try.

Follow Etta's Corner on bloglovin' | feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment