LIEBSTER AWARD

"The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award are that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow."

I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Christina at Greekcooking-Funsharing, and feel incredibly honoured. So here it goes, 11 random facts about myself, 11 bloggers I love and 11 questions for them to answer.

1 1  R A N D O M   F A C T S
  1. Coriander is the only food/herb I hate and refuse to eat.
  2. My favourite meal is ribeye steak and chips (medium-rare please!)
  3. My favourite drink is a Gin & Tonic... every time.
  4. I have a serious phobia of birds... pigeons in particular....yuk.
    (doesn't help that they love smashing into our balcony window)
  5. I have a soft spot for minimal Scandinavian, Bauhaus and 60s interiors.
  6. I have the worst orientation ever. Don't ask me where I'm going, because I don't know.
  7. I love Mumford and Sons (there's a whole lot of people who will hate me now)
  8. When I'm angry or excited a German accent seems to sneak in.
  9. I am currently obsessed with monochrome designs.
  10. My favourite flowers are peonies, yet I've never bought any. 
  11. I am always right... yep, fact. (others might call it bossy ;)
    1 1  Q U E S T I O N S by C H R I S T I N A 
    1. Where were you born and where do you live today? I was born in the South of Germany and now live in London
    2. What is your favourite cuisine? Currently it has to be middle-eastern, but that will probably change when I discover something new.
    3. Do you believe in zodiac signs? What is yours? I don't really believe in zodiac signs although I do enjoy reading my horoscope in the paper. I am a Libra.
    4. What is the urge that makes you cook something in the first place? When I cook I relax, I love experimenting and the feeling of a successful meal.
    5. Do you dare try something different than your culinary spectrum? Yes, I am always up for trying new things and will give anything a go.
    6. How many hours per week do you spend blogging?
      Too few. This really varies as I don't have a schedule, sometimes I post four times a week and sometimes nothing for a month. One of my aims is to make blogging a more regular occurrence.
    7. Do you believe we actually shouldn't be eating any meat at all? No. I believe in a balanced diet and think meat and fish are part of this. Also my favourite meal ever is steak and chips so I would be lost without meat.
    8. Are restaurants your favourite place to meet with friends? I really enjoy going to restaurants and gastro pubs with friends but wouldn't necessarily say they are my favourite place to meet up. Always depends on the friend, day and situation.
    9. What is your hobby (except cooking)?
      Eating :) Although being a Graphic Designer is my job I would also consider it being one of my main hobbies. I am a bit of a typography geek.
    10. Who is your favourite actor or actress and in which film? I currently have a bit of a crush on Ryan Gosling and love him in Gangster Squad.
    11. Do you believe that we eat to live or that we live to eat? This question is difficult and while naturally we eat to live I think food should be enjoyable, healthy and delicious and therefore we should put enough effort into it that it's worth living for the food we eat.
    1 1  B L O G S  I would like to award the  L I E B S T E R   A W A R D  to

    1 1  Q U E S T I O N S for the  A U T H O R S
    1. Vanilla or Chocolate ice cream?
    2. Elvis Presley or Johnny Cash?
    3. Photography or Illustrations?
    4. Cookies or Cake?
    5. Vintage or futuristic?
    6. Beach or skiing holiday?
    7. City or country?
    8. Comedy or horror?
    9. Lark or Owl? (Early Bird or Owl?)
    10. Your five perfect dinner party guests?
    11. The one thing that makes you happiest?

    3 comments:

    1. Thank you so much, Toni! I will work on my post ASAP.



      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You are very welcome. Looking forward to your post :)

        Delete
    2. Thanks for the answers Toni! I hope you have enjoyed it. Wish you good luck!

      Christina/greekcooking-funsharing.com

      ReplyDelete